Monday, August 26, 2013

RUFFLE CORSET CAKE


After summer vacations is hard to start working but there is nothing better than a good project to put your hands on. I was asked to create a wedding cake but they wanted two things in the design: not traditional and colorful cake. Great!!! I love colors and textures  so I wanted to created a cake full of color but also full of movement, something vibrant and at the same time something sexy.

Después de las vacaciones volver al trabajo es difícil pero no hay nada más motivante que un buen proyecto. Me pidieron crear una tarta de boda con dos elementos fundamentales en el diseño: uno que  fuera algo distinto y no típico tradicional y la otra premisa es que tuviera mucho color. Genial!! a mi  me encantan los colores y las texturas, por eso decidí crear un diseño lleno de color pero también quería que tuviera movimiento, algo brivante y al mismo tiempo con un toque sexy.


With the Green range of colors I wanted to reflect that the cake is alive and transmit good feeling and good vibrations.
La gama de los verdes le da un toque de vida que transmite buen rollito y buenas vibraciones.

 


Thank you Sarah!! .
 Thank you for reading me and I really hope you liked too!! see you in my next post!! xoxoxox

Gracias Sarah!!!
 Espero que os guste a vosotros también!!. Gracias de nuevo por leerme y espero veros en el próximo post !! besos


Thanks for sharing this on Pinterest, Facebook, 
your blog, etc. and link back to Makememycake !!!! If you want to receive my posts in your mailing join us!!
 
Gracias por compartir en Pinterest, Facebook, vuestro blog o donde queráis poniendo el link de vuelta a Makememycake!!!! Si quieres recibir mis post en tu email simplemente unete a nosotros!!!





1 comment:

  1. You have AMAZING talent! I've always wanted to learn how to decorate cakes beyond the basic Wilton classes.
    Your entire site is simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por comentar en el blog, me encanta oir vuestra opinión!!!
Thank you for your comments, I love to hear from you!!!!